Thermography is totally ecological (zero impact and 100% safe raw materials), affordable, fast and of the great visual impact. Thermography adds a tactile and visual effect that improves the attraction of your printed product. It can be developed – on industrial scale up to cm. 70×100 size – combining our Sunraise thermographic machines for raised print with our excellent “Shiny Tuscany” thermographic powders.
Gasperini is European and Asian distributor of Sunraise thermographic machines, world leader for over 30 years
Gasperini offers to his customers all over the world warranty, installation and maintenance service.
Sunraise is the sole manufacturer of large format industrial thermographic machines (up to 100 cm). The Sunraise thermographers can be put in line to any offset machines, with very competitive production cost.
Here are the main features of all the HP and SE series thermographers:
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Precision of the result, thanks to the digital temperature control.
- Unequalled durability thanks to top quality parts and components.
- Energy smart: 3 sectional, state of the art ceramic fiber heaters with the exclusive energy smart heat zone control makes Sunraise the most energy efficient thermographer that you can buy. Heat tunnels are insulated with the same high-tech insulation that NASA uses on the Space Shuttle.
- U.V. unit (optional on HP models) that allow you to produce thermo’d sheet resistant to laser printers (by using special UV powders).
- Feeder: double action in-feed conveyor makes feeding from any offset press a breeze.
Sunraise SE DP-DH-DC series
Sunraise SE series
Sunraise S series
Sunraise PS series
A new range of stand-alone devices for the application of adhesive powders and glitters, to be used in the screen printing and heat transfer industry. PS applicators can operate in-line with screen printing machines. Discover the full range here.