EconoFoil® - UEI® Group patent
Revolutionary system of copper foiling sleeves for rotary machines, replacing the classic solid cylinders for hot stamping.
The patented EconoFoil® system consists in creating a reusable light alloy base cylinder (mandrel), on which copper sleeves are then wound, easily interchangeable, very light, very fast to produce (2-3 days) and whose qualities of resistance and detail are the same of the brass cylinder they replace.
- Fast set-up, easy to handle and store.
- Reduced cost compared to classic solid cylinders.
- Economical to transport, much cheaper compared to solid tools (the weight of an EconoFoil® is approximately 2 kg.).
- Production in only 2-3 working days.
- Incomparable hot stamping quality and uniformity.
- Excellent wear resistance thanks to the special patented copper alloy with which they are manufactured.